Poverty and Community Intervention
Specialty Family Foundation believes in the inherent dignity of all individuals. Everyone has the right to access essential support and services. We strive to assist agencies that serve the basic needs of the most vulnerable and marginalized.
The agencies we support provide poverty and community interventions through job training, food security, health care and gang intervention.
We support the following organizations in a sustainable and reliable way:
- Homeboy Industries www.homeboyindustries.org
- Ocean Park Community Center (OPCC) www.opcc.net
- St. Francis Center sfcla.org
- St. Joseph Center www.stjosephctr.org
- St. Vincent Meals on Wheels www.stvincentmow.org
- Step Up on Second www.stepuponsecond.org
- The Midnight Mission www.midnightmission.org
- Venice Family Clinic www.venicefamilyclinic.org
- Westside Food Bank www.westsidefoodbankca.org